Sending DHCP requests .... timed out

Gavin Tran gavintran at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:21:10 CET 2005

Hi ,

I found that on Syskonnect driver support site. It's about PXE rom for
sk98 . I wonder whether that's a probem of mine or not.

http://www.syskonnect.com/syskonnect/support/driver/htm/yukba.htm

http://www.syskonnect.com/syskonnect/support/driver/htm/skpxe.htm

I've tried to update the sk98??.rom on my Debian server. But that rom
file whick only be updated via SK98DIAG, an utility run on Dos and
Window. Never mind ...

I heard about DOSEMU which can excute Dos program on Linux and I tried
to use it. Everything went fine until I got a message from DOSEMNU
that the SK98DIAG couldn't recognize any Yukon Ethernet adapter on my
Linux box.
Like below :

D:\DOS\SK98DIAG>SK98DIAG.exe
Diagnostics v6.29.3.3 (20050808)
Ethernet Adapter error : No adapter found.

Have anyone ever touched that ?

Gavin