Fai-USB anyone?

Wed Aug 17 16:29:30 CEST 2005

    >> I'm currently working on it, but mkinitrd-cd hast to be patched. I
    >> hope to have somethink working this week. It will be announced on this

I could not manage to get mkinitrd-cd booting from USB stick. Either
2.6 nor 2.4 kernel is working. I contacted the author of mkinitrd-cd
and hope that he may solve the problems. Currently I do not have
the time to fix the problems.

With the 2.6 kernel I have problems loading the usb-storage module,
using the 2.4 kernel it gets loaded but the code does not try to
detect and mount the USB stick file system after loading the kernel
modules :-(