FAIwiki - proposal for an other License but Creative Commons - was: Re: FAIwiki Copyrights

Dominik Kasprzyk dk at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 15:15:26 CEST 2005

In the dim and distant past, I once used a wiki that had restricted changes on some of the pages, including the main index page and copyright page, which were managed by the wiki admins.  This did not hinder the spirit behind the wiki and served to bring some sanity to the whole thing (if you can imagine multiple people with different ideas of what should be on the index page...) so I don't see why locking should be a problem, assuming it can be done with the wiki system you use.

					Dominik.

<snip>