Class problem

Nicolas Triantafillou nick at uow.edu.au
Wed Aug 3 15:24:40 CEST 2005

> In your script the echo command only defined the class SKY, but not
> the classes listed in the file SKY! You can use the builtin fai
> function catnc (cat no comments, a pipe of cat and grep for removing
> comment lines) instead of echo. e.g: catnc SKY

This is true.. but the SKY works perfectly, the VIRTUAL doesn't! that's
why I have no idea what's going on! I will try the catnc first thing
tomorrow morning when I get to work and i'll let you know how that
goes.. if it works, now my problem is why does SKY even work at all.

> But I also propose to use lowercase names for the file (sky instead of
> SKY), to not mix up class names and file names.

Good idea, I might change them tomorrow ;-)

Thanks!

Nick.