FAI and Ubuntu Hoary

Unknown henning_fai at gmx.de
Mon Apr 11 20:36:34 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 20:10 +0200, Sven Wilhelm wrote:
> [...]
> I tried to install a fai-nfsroot for ubuntu hoary, but I get an
> unresolveabel dependency on kudzu.
> Doing a rdepends with apt-cache tells that no package depends on kudzu.
> Kudzu has no installation candidate on hoary.
>
> Anyone with the same problem or a solutions?
> I copied the latest hoary files from the hoary debootstrap to the sarge
> version.

Installing from a sarge server?

I was only succesfull with the ubuntu debootstrap, anything i did to get
it running i wrote down there:

http://www.sprang.de/wiki/index.php/Ubuntu_install_with_FAI

I didn't manage to look at what would be needed to do with the sarge
debootstrap to get it done. You remind me that this topic isn't on my
todo list :)

Henning