NOTIFICATION

david-j at handbag.com david-j at handbag.com
Wed Sep 15 14:13:57 CEST 2004

WINNING NOTIFICATION

  we   are happy to announce to you the  draw of the matfiss  sweepstake
lottery internation programes held on the 13th of september 2004 in johannesburg,
south africa .

your e-mail address attached to ticket number :56475600545

188, batch number 08856/pkl with serial number 5388/02 drew the lucky numbers
31-6 26- 13 35- 7, which subsequentely won you the  lottery in the 2nd category.you
have therefore been approved to claim the total sum of us&500,000.00(five
hundred thousend united state dollars) in cash credited to file  kpc/9080118308/03.
this is from a total cash price of us $ 25 millions dollars , shared amongst
the first ten (20)winners in this category.

all participants were selected randomly from world wide web site through
computer draw system and extracted from over 100, ooo companies. this promotion
takes place annually to boost our micro software. please note that your
lucky winning number falls within our european booklet representative office
in europe as indicated in your play coupon.in view of this, our us$500,000
(five hundred thousand united states dollars )will be released to you by
our pament office in europe.

our european agent will immediatelly commence the process to facilitate
the release of your fund as soon as you contact him.for security reasons
, you are advised to keep your winning information confidencial till your
claims is processed and your money remitted to you in what ever manner deem
fit to claim your price. this is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double  claiming  and unwarranted abuse of this programe by sum unscrupulous
element.please be warned .

to file for your claime , please contact our  fiduciary agent.

ANTHONY SMITH

Email bigpound at europe.com

Tel-0034-628796354

To avoid unnecessary delays and complication, please quote your reference/batch
number in any correspondences with us or our designated agent. congratulation
once more from all members and staffs of this program. thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

sincerely.

Rider Fliet