We make the candles for you!

Richard richard.long at lonlux.com
Sun Oct 31 08:04:38 CET 2004

           We make the candles for you,
                Lonlux, your professional candles manufacture partner!

Dear Sir, or Madam,
Lonlux International, Inc is a leading manufacturer on the Candle product and accessories around the world. Our manufacture facility base on China. And Lonlux's service network covers the planet with European, American, and Asia etc.

Lonlux International.Inc was built up on 2001, with the combination with many candle manufacturers and sales service supplier around China mainland and Hong Kong. The Lonlux covers all the value chain from the Candle designs, manufacture, logistic service, purchase service etc. That's given our clients with great pleasure service experience from Lonlux, and not only the Candles.

OEM business is also welcome to be customized;
Timely Delivery and best pricing for you.

Welcome to visit our website:  http://www.lonlux.com

Yours,

Richard Long
Sales and Marketing Manager
Lonlux International, Inc.
Address: No. 18-303, Xinpu Zhonglu, Guangzhou, China
Post Code: 511431
Tel: +86 (20) - 3399 0632
FAX: +86 (20) - 3450 8583
Email: Richard.long at lonlux.com