WINNING NOTIFICATION

rembonotice2 at surefish.co.uk rembonotice2 at surefish.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 20:25:31 CEST 2004

           REMBO INTERNATIONAL  LOTTERY
     FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

     REF: OGS/2311786008/01
     BATCH: 14/011/IPD /NL

    WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

we are pleased to inform you of the result,of the Rembo International Lottery
programs held on
the 5th of October 2004.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 20511465886-629 with serial
number
3772-99 drew lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-44 which
consequently won in the 2nd category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
1,2 000 000.00 Dollars. (One million two hungred thousand Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask
that you keep your winning information confidential
until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from over 100,000 company and
50,000,000
individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional
program takes place every  three year. We hope with part of your winning you
will take part in our end of year 50 million Dollars international lottery.

To file for your claim,please contact our fiduciary remitance agent ANTIMONA
TRUST AGENCY SECURITY  ASK OF MR JOHN SMITH
TEL:+31-638-000-286
FAX:+31-847-408-145
Email:monatrustagency at netscape.net or
Email:johnsmith224 at yahoo.ca
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 15th of Nov 2004. After
this date all unclaimes funds will be included in the next stake
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers
in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
JOHN VAN DAR SAR.
(Winning Co-ordinator