make nfsroot

Rudy Gevaert rgevaert at elis.ugent.be
Thu Oct 14 17:53:05 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to set up fai.  I'm using debian stable and would like to
set up other stable systems with fai.

I used the mkdebmirror script and after running fai-setup I got the
following error:
Adding additional packages to /ed/nfsroot:
module-init-tools dhcp3-client ssh file rdate hwinfo portmap
bootpc rsync wget rsh-client less dump reiserfsprogs usbutils
dpkg-dev ext2resize hdparm smartmontools parted raidtools2 lvm2
dnsutils ntpdate dosfstools cfengine cvs jove xfsprogs xfsdump
sysutils dialog discover mdetect libnet-perl netcat libapt-pkg-perl
grub lilo read-edid kudzu hwtools dmidecode
E: Couldn't find package module-init-tools

What could the problem be?

Thanks in advance,

Rudy