distributing package updates

John Paul Lorenti jpl31 at columbia.edu
Wed Nov 3 01:35:29 CET 2004

What happens to questions that need answering, though, such as whether
to update a conf file and such? I know apt remembers previous answers
and can be setup to not ask again, but you may need to change your
answers or answer questions for new packages. It would be great to be
able to answer them on one machine in a group of identically configured
machines and then copy those answers over for use on the rest of the
machines.

John Paul