No HDB/HDC/SDA/SDB

Justin Beckley jbeckley at denshi.ece.utk.edu
Thu May 13 20:17:46 CEST 2004

The computer I am having problems on is a Dell Optiplex GX 150.  It has
a Lite-On CDRW drive, Iomega 250 MB ZIP, floppy.  The ZIP drive is on
IDE0 as hdc.  The CDRW is on IDE1 as hdc.  I am using kernel 2.6.3.  I
just built a 2.6.6 kernel, so I might try booting with that and see what
happens.  Thanks.

JB