Networkless after the reboot

Fri Jul 30 14:46:56 CEST 2004

    > During the installation of the client, I get this :
    > Skipping via-rhine; assuming it is compiled into the kernel.
It is compiled into the kernel! But only into the install kernel that
is used during the installation.

    > Is there a trick to avoid this and have via-rhine (or any else network
    > interface) as a module?
when you like to load this modules for the kernel that will be used
after the installation, you have to add the name of the module(s)
here:

class/DEFAULT.var:

# modules that will be loaded by the new system, not during installation
# these modules will be written to /etc/modules
moduleslist="e100 3c59x usbkbd usb-uhci keybdev mousedev hid"