has anybody already experience with using fai for trusteddebian?

Holger Levsen hl at hbt.de
Thu Jul 8 14:40:05 CEST 2004

Hi,

as nobody has replied yet:

I don't see any (real) problems using fai with trusteddebian. For a
start just provide a /etc/fai/sources.list for trusteddebian - and make
sure that the base system is installed using debootstrap and that
sources.list as well - don't use a normal debian
base-system.tar-archive.

Maybe you also have to adjust (read remove) some packages as not all
debian packages are available in trusteddebian.

And, please, let us hear of your successes or failures ;-)

regards,
	Holger