raid 1 setup with setup_harddisks by Sam Vilain

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Thu Jan 15 18:44:23 CET 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 05:25, Joachim Schmitz wrote;

  > is FAI_BOOTPART a replacement for BOOT or an addition ?

an addition to it, as I recall.

  > and where do I put do_grub_install, the source of the script I mean ?

/sbin inside the nfsroot.

ie /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot/sbin/do_grub_install

I think you also need to modify the script that calls do_grub_install;
but it's a very minor change, UTSL and report back to the list how you
got on for the archive's sake... :).
Sam Vilain, sam at vilain.net

There ought to limits to freedom.
 - George W. Bush, May 21, 1999, referring to GWBush.com (great site)