Generic Installation classes?

Erik Dykema ed2019 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 24 14:52:12 CET 2004

Hi-
	I am quite new to FAI and am struggling to read / understand the
documentation, apoligies if
	I would like to goot clients (to be installed) using PXE, and have
successfully gotten them to boot and mount their NFS root directories
(that "ip=255.255.255.255:autoconf" flag was tricky!).
	Question:
	Is there a class available to be downloaded that would mimic, as
closely as possible, the barebones default installation achieved by
using the regular debian installer, and not installing anything extra
with tasksel or dpkg?
	This sort of a 'baseline' configuration would be really helpful to me
as I attempt to learn exactly how to configure the classes myself.

thanks,
Erik