Fake start-stop-daemon is kept after installation / start-stop-daemon.REAL

Olaf Rogalsky Olaf.Rogalsky at physik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Feb 11 02:14:58 CET 2004

Constantin Hellweg wrote:
> If this version is minor than 0.2.26 you've to update
> debootstrap and build the nfsroot new to prevent this error.
I can't say why, but the fake start-stop-daemon problem all of
a sudden disappeared. I am using debootstrap 0.2.18.

Thanks anyway, Olaf

I Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Rogalsky     Institut fuer Theoretische Physik I
I                                 Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg   I
I Tel.: 09131 8528440             Staudtstr. 7 B3                   I
I Fax.: 09131 8528444             D-91058 Erlangen                  I