Two new releases of fai and fai-kernels!

Eric Harvieux eric at ima.umn.edu
Thu Feb 5 17:49:02 CET 2004

I downloaded the latest bootfloppy image (fai-bootfloppy-2.4.24.bin) and
it doesn't seem to be bootable. Likewise, any floppy images I've
generated with make-fai-bootfloppy from fai 2.5.3 are not bootable. Has
anyone else noticed this?

I'm doing my test installs in VMWare both just specifying the image file
and trying a real floppy disk, which hasn't been a problem in the past,
but if others don't seem to have a problem, maybe I'll actually walk
over to a real machine to test. :)

-Eric

Eric Harvieux		| eric at ima.umn.edu
IMA Systems Office	| (612) 624 - 4353
	   http://www.ima.umn.edu/
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
University of Minnesota
400 Lind Hall, 207 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0463