Raid1 fai install

malk at sidehack.sat.gweep.net malk at sidehack.sat.gweep.net
Tue Dec 14 22:08:08 CET 2004

I've got a raid1 setup working at home

I will try to remember to post the config area somewhere for you
to look at.  I based it off one on the mail list a while ago and I remember
I added a hook so grub would install kernel and ramdisk w/o problems.

I think it had to do w/ copying the raidtab over before the script that
handles installing grub runs -- if doing raid, but raidtab isn't there,
grub-install will erroneously think you're not doing a root raid or
something like that...