Henning's patches (was: Congrats)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Aug 29 00:30:19 CEST 2004

On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 10:34:48PM +0200, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> [Henning's patches to FAI]

> Ok - so could you give a short explanation of how to use your
> packages or can that be found somewhere already? Some kind of
> step-by-step guide would be really nice...

I think it would be best if Henning could be given some time to port
his work to the FAI CVS and also document it. "Given some time" may
mean buying some time, at least if this is to happen soon (if he
currently has any available).

His work is very valuable, and it would be nice to see it in FAI HEAD.

P.S. I am affiliated and biased ...
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net