woody problems

Per Foreby perf at efd.lth.se
Tue Aug 10 19:24:46 CEST 2004

I'm using fai-2.5.4 with fai-kernels-1.6, and I'm trying to install woody
om clients with asus p4p800 motherboards with sk98lin (3c940) network.

When I'm PXE booting, the system panics after looking up the nfs port:

  NET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux Net4.0.
  Looking up port of RPC 1000003/2 on 130.235.34.57
  skput:over: c01d2e80:60 put:18 dev:eth0kernel BUG at skbuff.c:93!
  Invalid operand: 0000

Unfortunately all previuos output has scrolled off the screen, so I cannot
check if the DHCP parameters look ok.

Does anyone have a clue on what might be the problem? A real kernel bug,
or a configuration error on my part?

I might also add that this is my first try with fai.

--
 Per Foreby     http://www.efd.lth.se/perf/