fai 2.6.1 released

Mon Aug 9 16:26:00 CEST 2004

Before I start my short vacation, I just created the next fai release.
Hope that this release will make it into sarge before frreze time ;-)

New in FAI 2.6.1

    - new option -k for make-fai-nfroot only installs a new kernel
    - catnc() greps now through multiple files
    - when logging in with ssh all variables for FAI are defined by
      sourcing /tmp/fai/variables.sh
    - faireboot sends message to fai monitor daemon
    - install_packages now supports taskrm (which calls tasksel
      remove), default number of packages that are install with one
      command is set to 99
    - better support for installing a client with a different hostname
      than during installaion