AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

platinum zurich platinumzurichinter at ofir.dk
Thu Aug 5 15:23:55 CEST 2004

PLATINUM ZURICH INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
43 ALMERE KINJASTRAAT 1100M
ALMERE, THE NETHERLAND

RE /WINNING NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 5th August 2004 of your
selection as one of the five winners of the promotional Nether lotto held
recently as part of our WORLDWIDE SWEEPSTAKE BONANZA. You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of 1.500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF
NO.EGMIKS255125600112

We in the Nether lotto is by this program, launching our model computer
balloting lottery draws, developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the
ever-growing number of participants in our various lottery programs. With
funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all winners are
guaranteed and will be transferred in record time. You are in category C After
randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an initial database of 300,000
emails all participants were selected through a computer ballot system from
the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and South America as part
our International Promotions Program, which was conducted in view of launching
ourselves into the Sweepstakes Industry Worldwide and zoning all participants
by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced an extensive
list from which you have emerged as one of the winners of the Grand Draw
prize.

To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the transfer of your prize is
to be handled by our Prize Transfer agents.
You are to contact our Officer in the Netherlands by email or telephone within
a week of receiving this notice. Please find full contact details below:
Winners in category C are to contact

Mr.Simon Thomas Jonka
Foreign Service Manager
Euro shore Financial Office
PLATINUM ZURICH INTERNATIONAL
43 ALMERE KINKASTRAAT 1100M
ALMERE,NETHERLAND
TEL:0031-615-307-655
FAX:0031-205-248-835
EMAIL ADDRESS: homelandfinance at zwallet.com
www.platinumzurich.com

Also find all other relevant winning lottery information below:
Ref No: EGMIKS255125600112
Batch No:14/0017/IPD
Also send your Name, Address and Country of Residence, telephone and fax
number when replying your Claims Agent. Remember, you must contact your claim
agent not later than a week of receiving this notification. After this date,
all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE:

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to
Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent.
Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information
and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous
individuals.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
Promotions program.
Yours Sincerely,

THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR,
PLATINUM ZURICH

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
Disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim Officer