problems with the xprt-xprintorg package

Nicolas Triantafillou nick at uow.edu.au
Wed Aug 4 01:51:22 CEST 2004

By 'broken', for me it's just printing everything half the size it
should (ie in the top 1/4 of the page). It seems to install fine if i'm
doing it manually, so i'm unsure what the actual problem is. My filters
and stuff are fine because upgrading to sids version made it work.. I
still can't tell if this is just my printer (HP 2200) or my system.

anyone else having this particular problem ?

Nick.