RFC: first fai meeting in germany

Henning Glawe glaweh at physik.fu-berlin.de
Thu Apr 15 14:34:18 CEST 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 11:43:04AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> You mean your "patches for fai"
> (http://www.physik.fu-berlin.de/~glaweh/pfai/) ? I would be very happy
> to learn more about those, but I'm to lazy to dig into it without
> documentation :(
some of the PFAI is already merged in fai and even documented (fai with
revision control), but I must admit that I'm quite lazy when it comes to
documentation ;)

> Have you ported them to fai2.5.4 already ? I remember a comment from
> you, that those _were_ only for 2.3.1...
that's what I meant with 'presentable'. currently I'm able to install a
system with patched fai HEAD, but there is some work left to make system
updates working with HEAD.

--
c u
henning