mkdebmirror doesn't get pool

JKolk at splendid.de JKolk at splendid.de
Tue Apr 13 10:25:56 CEST 2004

owner-linux-fai at rrz.uni-koeln.de wrote on 08.04.2004 17:30:19:

> 2) Most of the time when I run debmirror or mkdebmirror, the program
> stops with the complaint that some files could not be downloaded.  Do
> I have to manually look through the logs to find out what didn't load
> and go find it somewhere else?

That's exactly what I got too. mkdebmirror doesn't fetch indexfiles. When
later calling fai-setup, it can't use the local debian-mirror because of
missing elements. fai.conf needs an offial mirror in FAI_DEBOOTSTRAP then.
Make shure to have your local mirror in /etc/exports, if on the same
machine.

Jürgen