Copying files

Justin Beckley jbeckley at denshi.ece.utk.edu
Tue Apr 6 21:48:14 CEST 2004

Everyone,

I have placed some configuration files into the /path/to/fai/files
directory.  That directory is laid out like my normal Unix directory
structure, and in my etc/ssh/ssh_config folder, I have a file called
MY_CLASS.  All my clients are part of MY_CLASS, but none of my installed
nodes are getting the MY_CLASS ssh_config file.  Is there something  I
am doing  wrong, or just something I'm not doing in general.  All help
so far has been great, thanks for the product.

Justin Beckley