fai install problem: dhcp3-client config file

Eric Harvieux eric at ima.umn.edu
Mon Sep 15 17:21:43 CEST 2003

I've been having the same problem with FAI 2.5 starting with a clean
installation. It appears the package installation fails and as a result
make-fai-nfsroot fails without any sort of error message. Has anyone
else seen this and been able to fix it?

-Eric

Eric Harvieux		| eric at ima.umn.edu
IMA Systems Office	| (612) 624 - 4353
	   http://www.ima.umn.edu/
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
University of Minnesota
400 Lind Hall, 207 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0463