fai-setup problems

Patrick Fröger patrick.froeger at web.de
Wed Sep 3 12:40:00 CEST 2003

Hello at all,

 I've got a (probably very trivial) question. When I'm running
 make-fai-nfsroot (or fai-setup, which does in fact the same thing),
 it always stops with the error "E: Couldn't find package expecti".
 I already tried different Debian mirrors, I also created one on my
 local network. The Debian Package list also doesn't show a package
 named "expecti".
 What's that package, where can I get it from and why did none of my
 previous fai installations come up with that error?

<snip>
.
.
.
Setting up dpkg-dev (1.9.21) ...

Setting up cfengine (1.6.4-0woody1) ...

Setting up libnet-perl (1.09.01-1) ...

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package expecti
Removing `diversion of /sbin/discover to /sbin/discover.distrib by fai'
nezzar:/#
<\snip>

--
Best regards,