FAI 2.3.1: When to call 'adddivert'

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Mon Sep 1 09:00:22 CEST 2003

I am wanting to use the 'adddivert' function to prevent Postfix from
starting during the package install, but I can't work out where to call
it in the process.

What is the best place to hook this in prior to package installation,
please? The documentation lacks any suggestion, sadly.

Also, please note that I can't just upgrade to a more recent version at
this point, as a result of regulatory requirements.

Thanks,
        Daniel

--
Big whorls have little whorls that feed on their velocity
And little whorls have lesser whorls and so on to viscosity.