FAI 2.5.1 released

Fri Oct 10 15:53:36 CEST 2003

The new FAI release 2.5.1 is out. It has some minor bug fixes and
following enhancements

 - added chapter to the fai guide how to reveive  the  configuration
   space using CVS
 - initrd support when booting new kernel via network

You can download the new version from
	http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/

Have you looked at the long list of fai users?
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/q-answers
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/user.html

If you like to meet me, you can visit the Linux Kongress 2003 in
Saarbruecken/German (14-16 Oct) or at the LISA 2003 in San Diego/CA.
If you like to have some beers with me, send an email to me.