FAI with sarge

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Wed Oct 8 03:35:30 CEST 2003

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Dieter Faulbaum wrote:

> I try to use FAI with the sarge distribution (because woody is so old;-).

sarge is in its first test cycle before going stable, it would be really
nice if it was working when it goes stable ;-)

*ducks and runs as he's said it before*

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "donate to our Charity of the month which is the Eating Disorders
    Association of WA Inc. ...  give a gold coin donation and I'll reward
    you with nice sweettttt chocolate! MMMMM"
                                        -- Jodie Evans, Feb 2003