FAI wish list, interactive partitioning option

Thu May 15 17:23:15 CEST 2003

    > What do you mean when you say "keep all machines unique"? Have a
    > specific disk_config/ file for each of them?
Try to buy unique hardware. Choose only one network card, choose only
one type of disk (IDE for workstations, maybe SCSI for servers). The
size of the disks does not matter.

Since you have very different type of disks, you can only use multiple
files in disk_config. But I think this is better than doing an
interactive partitioning.