Manual partitioning ?

Clifford Perry cperry at rackspace.com
Wed Jun 4 19:45:53 CEST 2003

I know that FAI is based on the fact that it will look for a very
specific format text file within /fai/disk_config during the installer
and then automatically partition and format the drive. Is there any way
to get it to be interactive and prompt for user input on the hard drive
layout and then carry on with the install ? I dont wish to try and
re-invent the wheel if someone has already done this or knows how it is
done and is willing to share this information ?

And yes I know this goes against the idea of FAI since its ment to be
-FULLY- Automatic Installation :)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
Cliff.