fai bootcd

Mark Hedges hedges at recyclecomputer.com
Tue Jul 1 23:58:49 CEST 2003

Niall Young wrote:
>>it said "Checking hdc... CD inserted, but identifier
>>does not match."
>>I did not install the gibraltar-bootsupport package.
>>Do I need gibraltar-bootsupport installed in NFSROOT?
>
> You sure do, it's not needed on the install client just the NFSROOT.

I try to add gibraltar-bootsupport to NFSROOT_PACKAGES, and I tried
below to complete the failed installation while chrooted to NFSROOT:

Setting up gibraltar-bootsupport (0.19) ...
update-rc.d: warning /etc/init.d/mountvar doesn't exist. Terminating
dpkg: error processing gibraltar-bootsupport (--configure):
  gibraltar-bootsupport

And I'm now using woody... has this ever worked for anyone?

--mark--