MD5 Support

Mate Kosor matko at student.math.hr
Tue Jan 28 08:47:46 CET 2003

We have fai 2.3.1.
I can not get preserve option in disk_config to work. Is this known bug in
this version or have I done things wrong way?

root at l2:/usr/local/share/fai/disk_config# less 2HD80

disk_config hda
primary  /            512          rw,errors=remount-ro ;ext2
logical  swap         1024         rw
logical  /usr         6144         rw                   ;ext2
logical  /local       preserve7    rw                   ;ext2
logical  /tmp         8192         rw                   ;ext2

disk_config hdd
primary  /var         4096         rw                   ;ext2
logical  swap         1024         rw
logical  /.home       preserve6    rw                   ;ext2
logical  /local1      preserve7    rw                   ;ext2

--
Mate