fai-setup messages.

Fabien Combernous fcombernous at eprocess.fr
Fri Jan 24 16:31:11 CET 2003

I fact i found an other problem. Because wget don't user passiv ftp
connection to can't get files with ftp. I modified file
/usr/lib/debootstrap/functions
with --passive-ftp wget option as following :
if wgetprogress --passive-ftp -O "$dest" "$from";

But yes i have still 'i386-nome' message probleme. I will test 2.4beta
fai. Where can i have a list of known bugs ?

--

Fabien COMBERNOUS - IT Engineer
e'process - Parc Club du Millénaire Batiment n° 6