fai-setup messages.

Fabien Combernous fcombernous at eprocess.fr
Fri Jan 24 16:07:22 CET 2003

Lo,

I'm testing fai. I have installed my fai server in woody target. fai and
fai-kernels are installed in unstable target.

I had fixed some values in fai.conf to stick with my situation and when
a run fai-setup i look this :

fai:~# fai-setup
Account $LOGUSER=fai already exists.
Make sure, that all install clients can
log into this account without a password.
/home/fai/.ssh/authorized_keys created.
User account fai set up.
Creating FAI nfsroot can take a long time and will
need more than 150MB disk space in /faisrv/nfsroot.
/faisrv/nfsroot already exists. Removing /faisrv/nfsroot
dpkg: warning, architecture `i386-none' not in remapping table
E: Failed getting release file
ftp://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/Release
chroot: cannot execute apt-get: No such file or directory
fai:~#

Any idea ? I fid nothing about this i mailling list archive or
documentation. My fai.conf is as attachement.

Fabien.

--

Fabien COMBERNOUS - IT Engineer
e'process - Parc Club du Millénaire Batiment n° 6