FAI FAQ-O-Matic

Andrew Pollock andrew-fai at andrew.net.au
Fri Feb 7 11:36:29 CET 2003

Hi,

Due to popular demand, I have run up a FAQ-O-Matic at
faifaq.andrew.net.au.

I've populated it with a few categories and answers to start things off,
and set a bit of a style and I'll have a troll through my copy of the
mailing list since I subscribed for some more material.

If you're not familiar with FAQ-O-Matic, take a moment to read about it at
http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net. You can do some rudimentary formatting
to make postings more pretty. I'll periodically go through and tidy up the
presentation of postings.

Thomas, if you like, you can mirror the static content on your site, just
let me know.

Hope this benefits people.

regards

Andrew