FAQoMatic for FAI

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Mon Feb 3 14:19:18 CET 2003

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 23:27, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> Okay folks, I've had a few expressions of interest for a FAQoMatic for
> FAI, so I'll bang one up in the next couple of days and send details to
> the list.
>
> Stay tuned.
>
> Andrew

The sun-managers mailing list has an interesting policy;

  1. questions are posted to the list
  2. people respond with the original poster until the solution is found
  3. original poster send [SUMMARY] post to summarise the results of the
     discussions.

Less noise, much more informative list, easy FAQs.  It's like a
user-implemented digest.

But hey, whatever works :-).
Sam Vilain, sam at vilain.net

  Do not condemn your neighbor: you do not know what you would have
done in his place.
"Sayings of the Fathers"