RE: Réf. : FAI with apt-proxy

Souchon Yann yann.souchon at elca.ch
Sat Aug 30 13:10:23 CEST 2003

> Is you apt-proxy configured correctly ?
> Do you have any logs in /var/logs/apt-proxy* ?

Sorry, I have forget the logs.
But now this work, why ? I don't know, I don't make any change on apt-proxy
and fai.
Perhaps that it was the Swiss mirror who had a little problem.

Now, make-fai-nfsroot can installing my nfsroot.
I noticed perhaps a bug in this script :

 - After have "Creating base.tgz", this script make "Upgrading
/usr/lib/fai/nfsroot" (upgrade_nfsroot fonction).
 - Then I have an error "Could not resolve 'server'" when the script execute
apt-get update.

I haven't my server in a DNS, because this server is on separate network.
My hosts file is correct, but it isn't in $NFSROOT/etc/hosts.
I simply modified the script make-fai-script :

[...]
upgrade_nfsroot() {

    cp /etc/resolv.conf $NFSROOT/etc/resolv.conf-installserver
    cp /etc/hosts $NFSROOT/etc/hosts   <--- HERE
    $ROOTCMD apt-get update
[...]

Yann