new to fai and having some problems...

Holger Levsen hl at hbt.de
Fri Aug 1 15:55:14 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I had the same problem when I was using kernel 2.4.18bf2.4. I upgraded to
> 2.4.21 and it (strangely) disappeared. I also heard somewhere that it was
> caused by Konsole, and running fai-setup from xterm would not exhibit this
> problem, but I felt too lazy to downgrade just to check it :-)

do it ;-) and you don't have to downgrade, just "apt-get install xterm"
and do fai-setup with an xterm and all the rest in konsole...

I also had that problem for a long time until I finally figured that
konsole caused it.

regards,
	Holger

--

Hamburger Berater Team GmbH     Telefon: 040/369779-0
Stadthausbrücke 3 (Fleethof)    Telefax: 040/369779-99
20355 Hamburg                   eMail  : hl at hbt.de
				Web    : http://www.hbt.de