E: Failed getting release file

Tapio Lehtonen tale at iki.fi
Tue Apr 15 16:12:45 CEST 2003

Creating nfsroot for woody using debootstrap
E: Failed getting release file ftp://dilbert.decem.fi/debian/dists/woody/Release
chroot: cannot execute apt-get: No such file or directory
chroot: cannot execute dpkg-divert: No such file or directory

I have used my mirror for several years, FAI is the first application
that complains there is no Release file. Unfortunately debmirror does
not download that file. Empty Release -file does not work, fai-setup
complains the contents are wrong.

Should I just download the Release file to my partial mirror or create
a Release file that corresponds to the architecture and files that my
partial mirror actually has?

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen at IKI.FI