mkdebmirror and sarge

Dale Harris rodmur at maybe.org
Thu Apr 3 18:59:14 CEST 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 10:24:56AM +0200, Thomas Lange elucidated:
> Since FAI is not tested with sarge (even it's in this repository) you
> should use it for woody when a stability is a major goal.

Sure, I guess that'd be fine.  However there are some tools on sarge
that would be handy.  However, I guess I could just package them and
install them as extras.  Or just install stuff in /usr/local...
whatever.  My boss tends to want some bleeding edge compilers.

> You can just ignore the rsync error when syncing the disk-*
> directories of sarge.

Cool.

--
Dale Harris