several kernels?

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Tue Sep 17 18:35:33 CEST 2002

Moin,
I need to have several kernels on my maschines, the users may have the
possibility to choose one of them.
But when I put the name of a kernelpackage to ... lets say
fai/disk_config/MY_CLASS the non interactiv installation fails due there is
no $target/etc/lilo.conf and no /vmlinuz at this moment. The kernel which is
installed by FAI is installed as one as the last things, also the lilo.conf
is generated as one on the latest steps.

Any ideas beside to create a kernelpackage without the postinst and preinst
scripts?
Thanks
--

|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                        |