documentation proposals and bugfix proposal

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Sun Sep 1 10:40:09 CEST 2002

Hi,
yes, I have also found some of these pitfalls.

Am 30. 08. 2002 14:20 wrote Henning Sprang:

> 3)  the measures for logfile-saving on the server should be better
> explained.
> When using rsh here, one needs a correct entry in in /home/fai/.rhosts
Have you a correct setting for use with rsh.
With and without nis?

I can only run the ssh version to save log files. With all the problems
explain in your mail.

I am working on a class, that can clone the gold server. In this moment it is
a small hack. But it began to work, :-)
So I have the problems solved on the master but they are all back on the
clone. :-(

bye Andreas