Specify $FAI, dhcp option 170 elsewhere?

Thu Nov 7 22:52:55 CET 2002

    > Can I pass this on the kernel command line?

    > Where else can I put this configuration item, other than in the
    > dhcp server?
T170 is needed in the very beginning, so you can only pass it on the
command line or receive it via DHCP or BOOTP. But you can also get you
whole configuration directory via CVS, if you can't mount a directory
via NFS.
One dirty trick would be to define T170 in etc/fai/fai.conf inside the
nfsroot.

--
Gruss Thomas