Debion 3.0, 2.4.17 kernel fai

Nancy Davis nedavis at cs.utah.edu
Fri Mar 1 21:20:09 CET 2002

Hi,

Has anyone written down specific instructions on how to go about
using fai for 2.4 kernels and Debian 3.0 release?  If so, can
someone point me in the right direction, please?

I want to install directly to a generic 2.4.17 kernel and Debian 3.0.

When I install Debian 3.0 via diskettes, I connect to an outside
source to pull in the base system.  The base system includes items
getting pulled out of a pool/.  Do I need to replicate the entire
pool/ on my mirror in order to use fai to install Deb 3.0?

Thanks for insight.

Nancy Davis