Fai for remote administration

Henning Glawe glaweh at physik.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 26 11:16:16 CEST 2002

Hello,
after hacking FAI for quite a while, now the functions for remote
administration seem to work. the work is not yet integrated into
mainstream-FAI nor well documented, but if anybody wants to test: at the
following address you can get a tar containing a build-script.

http://www.physik.fu-berlin.de/~glaweh/debian/pfai.tar.gz

Attached to this mail you find the changes we made to fai locally.

--
c u
henning