Disk Partitioning?

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Wed Jun 12 22:45:26 CEST 2002

Hi all,

For some reason my install client is stopping because:

	Found multiple /etc/fstab files in :  hdc3 hdd3

I've traced this down to the fstab_mount function.  What I don't
understand is *why* this is getting called.  I have a disk_config
file called '80GB_NODE' (80GB_NODE being the class this client should
fall into based on the number of drives it has).

The class '80GB_NODE' is defined (AFAIK).  I want all data wiped out
on this system.  Is there some setting somewhere I'm overlooking where
by default it tries to mount previously defined fstab entries?  If
so, how do I get it to use the disk_config file I defined?

Thanks!

--

Seeya,
Paul