sub-dirs of /etc?

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Fri Jul 12 22:22:20 CEST 2002

Hi all,

In the /fai/files/etc directory, there are several sub-dirs, one for
each file which belongs in /etc on the install client.  Under each of
those directories go the file you want installed for a specific class.

For example, /etc/printcap would be /fai/files/etc/printcap/CLASSNAME.

My question is, what if the /etc file you want installed is really a
directory.  For instance, /etc/postfix/ contains several files which
need to be copied to the install client.  What would the hierarchy
under /fai/files/etc look like?  Would it be something like:

	/fai/etc/postfix/CLASSNAME/*

Where * could be replaced with each of the several files in there?

Thanks

--

Seeya,
Paul